Who we are is best reflected in our successful outcomes and core values:
Futures Unlimited, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization supporting successful outcomes for:
- Individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities.
- Young children, birth to 5 years of age, who may be at risk.
Our programs and services are designed to enhance community resources that are:
- Seamless from birth to death.
- Respectful of personal preferences while addressing individual needs.
- Delivered through community efforts.
- Geared toward the earliest possible intervention and prevention strategies.
- Reflective of best practice.
Our Core Values
We champion inclusion:
- Embracing diversity
- Focusing on ability
We champion empowerment:
- Believing in support without dependence
- Believing in the right to risk failure
We champion opportunity:
- Acknowledging dreams
- Promoting personal growth and responsibility
Learn more: Our Guiding Principles and Ethical Practices
Notice of Privacy Practices
View or download this notice which describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Or stop by our Futures Unlimited, Inc. Administrative Support Center at 2410 North A Street in Wellington, KS to pick up a copy.